Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Unexpected events happen. We are looking for team members who want to be involved in the lives of others to help them plan against the financial impact that occurs when the unexpected happens.
When it comes to making responsible insurance and financial decisions, people procrastinate and purchase inferior products. People purchase insurance and financial products that lack the most important benefits. These people need our help to make better and more responsible decisions.
We are hiring new team members who have a passion for serving our existing customers and helping them obtain additional products that will save them from a financial disaster when the unexpected happens.
This is a rewarding career for the right person. If you have what it takes, you will enjoy a higher income that pays you for working hard and achieving results. We will teach you the skills of insurance planning, selling, and maintaining a strong clientele who will send you referrals and continue to purchase products from you as their life grows.
If you have the following personality traits, character traits, attitudes, and motivations, we invite you to try out for our team.
• Results oriented and goal driven and can work independently without close supervision.
• You want an opportunity to be a part of something that is lasting.
• A desire to be trained to serve customers and pivot to additional products.
• You are confident in your abilities, and you're an optimistic person who believes that your actions can positively impact your future.
• You can imagine success then create it. You don’t blame other people and circumstances for your challenges.
• You like people and have a strong desire to help them.
• You are intelligent and are willing to study and learn the necessary skills, to gain an insurance license, to learn our products, and learn to use our computer systems.
• Your character is your strength. You are honest, hard-working, treat other people the way you want to be treated, and you take responsibility for your actions and your future.
• You have disciplined yourself not to get distracted by unproductive activities.
• You see servicing and growing customers as a worthy profession. You have researched State Farm and realize the value of service and quality products that we bring to customers.
• You can serve others by listening to their challenges, discovering their needs, presenting quality solutions, then getting their commitment to take your advice.
• You can gain customers based on the service and quality products that you recommend; even though, you may not always have the lowest price. You can keep them as a customer, because they trust you and your service, not price.
If you have what it takes, we will train you to use our proven systems, and you can create the following future for yourself:
You have taken advantage of the strong leadership and coaching from your sales mentor. You executed the tried-and-true model that proved successful for many other State Farm team members. Your income is above and beyond what you could have ever imagined. You help your clients build solid financial futures. You are excited about the retirement income you are building for yourself and your family.
• Base Salary plus a very lucrative commission program.
• 401k Plan including Health benefits.
• Great bonus potential for top performers
• Incentive paid travel opportunities
• Paid time off - vacation, personal time, sick time and Holidays paid
• Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent in the future
• Extensive training available
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.