If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve, have a passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment and some day aspire to run your own business but don’t feel ready to jump right in yet, this opportunity may be for you. The position is designed to give “on the job training” while working with a full time mentor in the agent’s office to build and cultivate customer relationships. You will be working to develop leads, solicit, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs and while learning the logistics of managing a business and developing your skills and experience.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
Compensation: $30,000 - $50,000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
My Training Program Includes
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Jim Dietzen - State Farm Agent
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Mount Horeb, WI.
- Our office is open Mon-Friday 8:30 to 6.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2001.
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)